Your 'Easy Button' for making your own Kydex Mag Carriers.
The Elite Series of molds combines the best of both worlds, I use a precision machined master mold to produce these aluminum filled resin molds. All calculations have been taken into consideration for precise fit, at the same time eliminating the warping issues associated with HDPE. This ensures each mold is made to our exact specifications and held to our same high-quality-control standards.
I've taken all of the guesswork out of making them yourself. All of my measurements are precise and designed to fit many different magazine styles. Each mold is designed to make your manufacturing process simple and fast (see instructions here).
- Single Size mold will make one magazine carrier per press
- Specifically designed to be used with the Tulster Magazine Retention Device (MRD)
- This mold makes a Single Taco style magazine carrier
- Each mold is designed with FOMI blocking and our .4" blocking ensures a snug and complete seat for the MRD
- The bottom portion of the carrier is closed
- Constructed of High-Density filled resin, will not warp
- Designed to be used with membrane-less vacuum forming, but can also work with a membrane former
- Built in breather grid on bottom, no need for breather mesh
- Adding the HDPE Router Trim Jig option is recommended to help deliver consistent results, reduce time, and the margin of error significantly. Need an additional Trim Jig?
- The double stack 9/40 option is designed to work on virtually all double stack 9/40 magazines as well as G43 and many others using the MRD retention adjustment
- The single stack option will work on virtually all single stack magazines. Has been tested with the following:
- 1911, Shield .45, Shield 9/40, XDs 9 and .45, Sig 938
- Simply select the type of magazine you want a mold for above in the Carrier Style section.
* Because each of our products is individually made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks processing time.
*Includes the mold and optional jig only. Other hardware and supplies are not included. Images of finished holsters are for reference only and not included.
Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us below for a custom quote for your specific mold request.