Fits on any Duty Belt.
Easy to Remove for Multiple Set-ups.
- Custom fabricated to fit the SOFTT-W Tourniquet carried by most law enforcement agencies.
- Makes it easy to carry our Soft T Tourniquet as part of your belt set-up
- Carrier will fit on any duty belt and is very easy to remove if you have multiple set-ups.
- Adjustable retention as each tourniquet varies slightly by the way it is folded.
- Made out of .080" thick kydex to stand up to the abuse of everyday use on the job.
- Fits belts up to 2.25"
* Because each of our products is individually made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks processing time.
* Tourniquet not included
Contact us for department-wide bulk orders.
All belts will come with a black buckle, except for tan499 and Coyote, which will have color matched buckles.
This belt is by far one of the better concealed belts I’ve owned, and the customers service was top notch
Ordered one size larger than intended and was able to get it exchanged with no issues. Quick concise excellent customer service!
I bought my belt from David years ago, (hell I don’t even remember how many years ago) and have literally worn it every single day of my life ever since.
I bought mine back when there were two choices, the “Semi Rigid” and the “Rigid”. I went with the rigid and glad I did.
This is not just my EDC belt, I am an industrial electrician and I wear this belt every single day whether my pants need it or not. All these years later from all the heat and sweat from working outside in Florida and it is just as stiff today as it was when I bought it. Put it to you this way, when I’m at work, I can hang two 18v Milwaukee, full-size drills with the 5.0 batteries, one on each side of this belt and it doesn’t stretch or flex, or start to sag my pants whatsoever.
The clip has been one of the most satisfying design aspect of this belt. From the first time I heard that positive click, I knew I was going to love his belt. I’ve used mine so much that I’ve actually started to wear some of the edges down of the aluminum but there’s still enough meat left on the clip probably for another eight years. Haha.
I’m definitely one of those people that is a creature of habit and becomes very attached to every day things like this. Thanks for the rocksolid belt bro.
First and foremost, great customer service! Had an issue with sizing and the problem was handled immediately. The belt is super comfortable and built to last.
I'm very happy with the OX Belts! They are just the right stiffness and have become my daily use belts.