Your 'Easy Button' for making your own Kydex Mag Carriers.
I've taken all of the guesswork out of making them yourself. All of my measurements are precise and designed to fit many different magazine styles. Each mold is designed to make your manufacturing process simple and fast (see instructions here).
All our molds are hand-designed, 3D-modeled, then precision-cut in house on our CNC machines. This ensures each mold is made to our exact specifications and held to our same high-quality-control standards.
- Will make One Magazine Carrier that holds Two Magazines per press
- (Different than the Single x2 Molds)
- Constructed of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Designed to create a pancake style carrier
- Built-in angled wings to eliminate the need to bend the wings after forming
- Precise .75" hole spacing indicator marks are in place for eyelets
- Built-in .25" adjustable Retention Blocking between the two magazines
- Adding the Router Trim Jig option is recommended to help deliver consistent results, reduce time, and the margin of error significantly. Need an additional Trim Jig?
- Specifically designed around Glock magazine dimensions, but will also work with other double stack magazines
- Due to their height and the amount of surface area , these molds work best with non-membrane forming
- Simply select the type of magazine you want a mold for above in the Carrier Style section
* Includes the mold and optional jig only. Other hardware and supplies are not included.
* Because each of our products is individually made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks processing time.
Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us below for a custom quote for your specific mold request.
It works really good.
Another great mold and trim jig setup!! The pilot points on the molds make drilling the shells a breeze. Then use two 8-32 machine screws to secure it to the trim jig and router the excess away!