Make your own Adjustable Kydex Flashlight carrier.
I've taken all of the guesswork out of making these carriers yourself. All of my measurements are precise and designed to fit flashlights with a diameter up to 1.25". Each mold is designed to make your manufacturing process simple and fast (see instructions here).
All our molds are hand-designed, 3D-modeled, then precision-cut in house on our CNC machines. This ensures each mold is made to our exact specifications and held to our same high-quality-control standards.
- Mold will make one carrier per press
- Constructed of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Designed to make a convenient yet strong fold on side style carrier.
- Designed for use with MRD (Tulster Magazine Retention Device)
- Completely Ambidextrous
- Easily accommodates either TEKLOK or FOMI
- Adding the Router Trim Jig option is recommended to help deliver consistent results, reduce time, and the margin of error significantly. Need an additional Trim Jig?
Makes a handy little carrier for pocket flashlights up to about 30mm diameter. The MRD makes it very versatile. Trim jig is a must with this mold. Highly recommend !!
What can I say? This Ox mold, like all the others I own are precise, durable and turn out a good looking holster (as long as you do your part).
When I first heard of Dave and Ox Creek I knew I had to use his molds and belts for my products. Beautiful design and precise cuts. The Ox Belt is like none other. Happy to support a fellow CNY native