Make your own Tourniquet Carrier for your CAT or Soft T-Wide Touniquets.
I've taken all of the guesswork out of making these carriers yourself. All of my measurements are precise and designed to fit either your CAT (C-A-T / Combat Application Tourniquet) or SOFTT-W Tourniquet perfectly. Each mold is designed to make your manufacturing process simple and fast (see instructions here).
- This mold is the one we developed for our very popular Soft T-Wide Tourniquet Carriers
- Choose between One Tourniquet carrier per press or Two Carriers per press.
- Separate molds available for the CAT tourniquet and the Soft T Wide tourniquet
- Constructed of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Designed to make a convenient yet strong fold-over-style carrier
- Built-in adjustable retention space and a flared opening
- Folding Slug included - used to fold the shell over after forming to create consistent results and a perfect fit
- Belt attachment blocking is set up for either your TEKLOK or Malice clips.
- Designed to work with Non-Membrane vacuum forming only
- Adding the Router Trim Jig option is recommended to help deliver consistent results, reduce time, and the margin of error significantly
* Includes the mold and option Router Trim Jig only. Other hardware and supplies are not included.
Only docking one star on the TQ mold because of the space between the two halves or slight lack there of, like another review stated. Outside of that no complaints. Magazine and cuff molds work flawlessly. Can’t wait for my next set of molds to come in!
Definition and fit was great with my swift press but there wasn’t enough clearance between the two halves to get a clean fold. I cut the mold down the middle and added a piece of 3/8” plywood to give more room for folding and it worked great!