Make your own Tourniquet Carrier for your CAT or Soft T-Wide Touniquets.
I've taken all of the guesswork out of making these carriers yourself. All of my measurements are precise and designed to fit either your CAT (C-A-T / Combat Application Tourniquet) or SOFTT-W Tourniquet perfectly. Each mold is designed to make your manufacturing process simple and fast (see instructions here).
All our molds are hand-designed, 3D-modeled, then precision-cut in house on our CNC machines. This ensures each mold is made to our exact specifications and held to our same high-quality-control standards.
- This mold is the one we developed for our very popular Soft T-Wide Tourniquet Carriers
- Choose between One Tourniquet carrier per press or Two Carriers per press.
- Separate molds available for the CAT tourniquet and the Soft T Wide tourniquet
- Constructed of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Designed to make a convenient yet strong fold-over-style carrier
- Built-in adjustable retention space and a flared opening
- Belt attachment blocking is set up for either your TEKLOK or Malice clips.
- Designed to work with Non-Membrane vacuum forming only
- Adding the Router Trim Jig option is recommended to help deliver consistent results, reduce time, and the margin of error significantly
* Includes the mold and option Router Trim Jig only. Other hardware and supplies are not included.
* Because each of our products is individually made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks processing time.
Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us below for a custom quote for your specific mold request.
I received the Tourniquet Carrier mold and jig and immediately made one. Our customers have been asking for them and we can now supply them. They are pretty much what I had expected. Have to tweak a little when folding but will get that done asap. I use OxCreek for a lot of my molds and jigs and couldn't be happier.
Love dealing with Oxcreek, good dude and great molds.
I could not be happier, and am amazed at the ease at which all of the molds and jigs are to use.
Only docking one star on the TQ mold because of the space between the two halves or slight lack there of, like another review stated. Outside of that no complaints. Magazine and cuff molds work flawlessly. Can’t wait for my next set of molds to come in!
Definition and fit was great with my swift press but there wasn’t enough clearance between the two halves to get a clean fold. I cut the mold down the middle and added a piece of 3/8” plywood to give more room for folding and it worked great!