Your 'Easy Button' for making your own Kydex Mag Carriers.
I've taken all of the guesswork out of making them yourself. All of my measurements are precise and designed to fit many different magazine styles. Each mold is designed to make your manufacturing process simple and fast (see instructions here).
All our molds are hand-designed, 3D-modeled, then precision-cut in house on our CNC machines. This ensures each mold is made to our exact specifications and held to our same high-quality-control standards.
- Single Size mold will make One Magazine carrier per press.
- Double Size mold will make Two Magazine Carriers per press (Single x2).
- Specifically designed to be used with the Tulster Magazine Retention Device (MRD)
- This mold makes a Single (or single x2) Taco style magazine carrier
- Each mold is designed with FOMI blocking and our .4" blocking ensures a snug and complete seat for the MRD.
- The bottom portion of the carrier is closed.
- Constructed of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Designed to be used with membrane-less vacuum forming, but can also work with a membrane former.
- Adding the Router Trim Jig option is recommended to help deliver consistent results, reduce time, and the margin of error significantly. Need an additional Trim Jig?
- The double stack 9/40 option is designed to work on virtually all double stack 9/40 magazines as well as G43 and many others using the MRD retention adjustment.
- The single stack option will work on virtually all single stack magazines. Has been tested with the following:
- 1911, Shield .45, Shield 9/40, XDs 9 and .45, Sig 938
- Simply select the type of magazine you want a mold for above in the Carrier Style section.
Click Here for additional Trim Jigs
* Because each of our products is individually made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks processing time.
*Includes the mold and optional jig only. Other hardware and supplies are not included. Images of finished holsters are for reference only and not included.
Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us below for a custom quote for your specific mold request.
Click for Instructions & Video.
The mold and trim jig are great. Nice clean definition and the drill points are very easy to hit free hand if all you have if a drill and not a drill press. Only thing I think is lacking is the ability to order different mounting arrangements, BUT I have been told that I can order custom from OxCreek which I probably will be doing this next time around. I did also learn how important it is to make sure your Kydex is super hot so it will get deep enough down into the middle of the mold to give you a nice fold over to fit the magazine, but that’s on me, not the molds fault.
I got my mold and jig. It works well. Only thing I would wish is that they provide the hardware to hold jig in place. I don’t know what size bolts are needed.
Quality HDPE used, good design, overall very satisfied with my purchase and will be buying more
Great products and great service.
Definitely a time saver!! Will be ordering some others tomorrow!!