Your 'Easy Button' for making your own Kydex Mag Carriers.
I've taken all of the guesswork out of making them yourself. All of my measurements are precise and designed to fit many different magazine styles. Each mold is designed to make your manufacturing process simple and fast (see instructions here).
All our molds are hand-designed, 3D-modeled, then precision-cut in house on our CNC machines. This ensures each mold is made to our exact specifications and held to our same high-quality-control standards.
- Single Size mold will make One Magazine carrier per press.
- Double Size mold will make Two Magazine Carriers per press (Single x2).
- Specifically designed to be used with the Tulster Magazine Retention Device (MRD)
- This mold makes a Single (or single x2) Taco style magazine carrier
- Each mold is designed with FOMI blocking and our .4" blocking ensures a snug and complete seat for the MRD.
- The bottom portion of the carrier is closed.
- Constructed of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Designed to be used with membrane-less vacuum forming, but can also work with a membrane former.
- Adding the Router Trim Jig option is recommended to help deliver consistent results, reduce time, and the margin of error significantly. Need an additional Trim Jig?
- The double stack 9/40 option is designed to work on virtually all double stack 9/40 magazines as well as G43 and many others using the MRD retention adjustment.
- The single stack option will work on virtually all single stack magazines. Has been tested with the following:
- 1911, Shield .45, Shield 9/40, XDs 9 and .45, Sig 938
- Simply select the type of magazine you want a mold for above in the Carrier Style section.
* Because each of our products is individually made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks processing time.
*Includes the mold and optional jig only. Other hardware and supplies are not included. Images of finished holsters are for reference only and not included.
Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us below for a custom quote for your specific mold request.
They ship quickly and are very professional will purchase from them again! Molding products are awesome
I love the molds that Ox Creek sent me. I am super needy in the information department and Dave was quick to respond to all of my questions. I would recommend Ox Creek to anyone looking for high quality gear and great customer service.
Always top notch work!
Haven't got to use it much yet due to my regular job. What I have done is good so far. I did drill a few small holes inside the dimples to help them show up better. That could be operator error on my part.
all of David's molds are great, you never have to worry about fit they are always spot on.