Make your own Adjustable Kydex Handcuff Carrier.
I've taken all of the guesswork out of making these carriers yourself. All of my measurements are precise and designed to fit your Peerless Chain, Peerless 801 Hinge, or Smith & Wesson chain cuffs perfectly. Each mold is designed to make your manufacturing process simple and fast (see instructions here).
- Mold will make one carrier per press
- Constructed of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Designed to make a convenient yet strong fold-from-bottom style carrier.
- Designed for adjustable retention with two screws at the top of the carrier.
- .25" Gap built-in for maximum retention adjustment.
- Completely Ambidextrous
- Easily accommodates either TEKLOK or Paddle belt attachment blocking with our Setup on 1.5" centers.
- Also available without blocking to accommodate other set-ups.
- Compatible with FFR holster's single stack folding jig, or can be folded by hand using a set of cuffs.
- Adding the Router Trim Jig option is recommended to help deliver consistent results, reduce time, and the margin of error significantly. Need an additional Trim Jig?
* Includes the mold and optional Router Trim Jig only.
*All other hardware and supplies pictured are not included. Finished Kydex Handcuff carrier images are for reference only and are not included.
The ox creek handcuff mold is perfect for higher volume production. Clean details and and standoffs make this mold easy to work with and gives consistent results.
Good product, arrived as stated! Good quality and great definition
Can't say enough about Dave's work, mold works perfectly as designed.
Very easy to use
Solid product with great definition and good dimensions. Will buy additional molds when able to.